Please contact us by email if you wish to submit a site plan
How to send us a site plan to define your location
When you have completed your order, please email the site plan to email@example.com, quoting the order reference number in the subject line.
When submitting a site plan, please make sure it contains enough features for us to be able to locate it accurately.
If we are unable to identify your site, it may result in a delay as our team will have to get back to you for more details.
Please check your site plan for the following:
- clearly marked boundary of the area required and your preferred well location
- topographical features that can be clearly identified on Ordnance Survey maps
(such as existing buildings, hedge lines, streams, or place names)
- existing named streets or buildings
- numbered Ordnance Survey grid lines and/or a north arrow
- national grid references for the corners or locations on the plan
In the case of new developments, the plan should show a wide enough area to show identifiable existing features.
Water borehole : Less than 20m3/day GeoReport
The preferred point location of the well should be marked on the plan in addition to the boundary of the site