GeoReports provides cost-effective access to unique sources of published and unpublished geological data, combined with expert advice from BGS scientists.
If you are interested in ground conditions for drilling, investigation or house purchase or if you are concerned about subsidence or Radon then GeoReports can help you.
Ordering for delivery before Christmas
Orders for Standard GeoReports (Radon, SuDS and Map Extract reports)
Please place orders by the 21st December
Orders for Bespoke GeoReports
Please place orders by the 1st December
Send us a site plan to define your location
In light of UK Government guidance concerning the Coronavirus (Covid-19) the BGS Geology Shops at Keyworth, Edinburgh and London are closed and many GeoReports are temporarily unavailable due to the limitations associated with our report writers needing to work from home.
We will still be able to supply the following GeoReports** via the links below:
- Radon: England and Wales GeoReport
- Radon: Scotland GeoReport
- Natural subsidence GeoReport
- Geological map extracts GeoReport
- Infiltration SuDS GeoReport
- Water borehole : Less than 20m³/day GeoReport*
- Water borehole : Greater than 20m³/day GeoReport*
- Building stone assessment
** All reports for areas of complex geology are temporarily unavailable. This is because of the limitations associated with our report writers needing to work from home.
* The Engineering module is temporarily unavailable for this report. This is because of the limitations associated with our report writers needing to work from home.
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes. If you need any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org