GeoReports provides cost-effective access to unique sources of published and unpublished geological data, combined with expert advice from BGS scientists.
If you are interested in ground conditions for drilling, investigation or house purchase or if you are concerned about subsidence or Radon then GeoReports can help you.
Send us a site plan to define your location
In light of UK Government guidance concerning the Coronavirus (Covid-19) the BGS shops at Keyworth, Edinburgh and London are closed. We are also currently unable to supply all of our online products and many GeoReports are temporarily unavailable. We will still be able to supply the following reports via the links below:
- Radon: England and Wales GeoReport
- Radon: Scotland GeoReport
- Natural subsidence GeoReport
- Geological map extracts GeoReport
- Infiltration SuDS GeoReport
- Water borehole : Less than 20m³/day GeoReport*
- Water borehole : Greater than 20m³/day GeoReport*
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but will continue to monitor emails at email@example.com if you have any questions we can help with.
* The Engineering module is temporarily unavailable for this report. This is because of the limitations associated with our report writers needing to work from home. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes. If you need any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org