Please contact us by email if you wish to submit a site plan
How to send us a site plan to define your location
When you have completed your order, please email the site plan to email@example.com, quoting the order reference number in the subject line.
When submitting a site plan, please make sure it contains enough features for us to be able to locate it accurately.
If we are unable to identify your site, it may result in a delay as our team will have to get back to you for more details.
Please check your site plan for the following:
- clearly marked boundary of the area required
- topographical features that can be clearly identified on Ordnance Survey maps
(such as existing buildings, hedge lines, streams, or place names)
- existing named streets or buildings
- numbered Ordnance Survey grid lines and/or a north arrow
- national grid references for the corners or locations on the plan
In the case of new developments, the plan should show a wide enough area to show identifiable existing features.
Natural subsidence GeoReport
Your siteplan location can be any shape with area between 2500 and 62,500 metres square, but please draw the search area as close to the property boundary as possible. This will give the most accurate result.
If you require a larger area, please contact the BGS Enquiry team